A little something about a boy and a girl, their dogs, their adventures, a few flowers...and a wee bit of running.







Wednesday, August 18, 2010



I'm afraid I'm a bit of a thief for this inaugual post. Sus has taken so many great shots of Rowan, I feel I need to stop hoarding them for myself. Actually, it's safe to assume that if a photo is quite stunning, it probably wasn't taken by me, but rather, by Sus or Brian. Take that pretty little bee up above for example. Brian cozied up to her the other day and took a bunch of shots. I think she was so busy trying to get nectar before the giant honey bee next to her did, that she wouldn't have noticed if Brian nudged her with the camera lens. Anyhow, here are a few recent Rowan shots that need to be shared.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Another blog to look at!

    I love the bee shot! I mean, the Rowan shots are really great too, but I've already seen 'em : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea what kind of bee that is? Messingers.....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like an Agapostemon to me.

    ReplyDelete