A little something about a boy and a girl, their dogs, their adventures, a few flowers...and a wee bit of running.







Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hats

It's officially winter in Michigan now. That's not what the calendar shows, but I'm convinced. We probably won't feel anything above freezing until next April....or perhaps May. It's hat weather for sure. And luckily we have a vast assortment of them. Can anyone really have too many grandma-crocheted hats?

                                                                       Hat and dimple

                                                    Grandma hat and fierce lion

                                                        Christmas hat and crazy guy

                                                                 Grandma hats

                                                                     Rasta girl

                                                                      Rasta boy

                                                      Hey, more grandma hats!

                                                              and yet more 

hmmm, not quite sure what to say to this one

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is QUITE the impressive assortment of hats. They look good in all of them, if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using "rasta girl" as my desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And those were just the ones I got pictures of them in. There were plenty more that they tried on and quickly tossed aside - ones that weren't up to their standards I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! This makes me think I need to start wearing hats. Which means I need to start getting some hats. But that's expensive, so I guess I'm going to need to learn how to knit! They're awesome, especially with babies under them. My favorite is the rainbow-y one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I know a couple of pretty good knitting teachers. I think you may know them too.

    ReplyDelete