A little something about a boy and a girl, their dogs, their adventures, a few flowers...and a wee bit of running.







Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mettlingers

I don't have any more cute pictures at the moment, but I suggest going here: http://mettlingers.blogspot.com/2011/01/intrepid-explorer.html if you're feeling the need for a few more of Rowan or here: http://mettlingers.blogspot.com/2011/01/rowan-and-challenge-of-eating.html.

We have nearly the ideal situation for working parents by alternating kid watching days between our family and the Mettlingers (Sus, Alex & Abby). I write 'nearly', only because I generally don't get any of the baby days. At the moment Brian and Alex do most of the baby days while Sus and I are at work (followed by a run). And it's pretty common to come home to either Brian and a crock pot full of yummyness or to the Mettlinger house, where Alex has just pulled a freshly baked loaf of bread out of the oven...or cookies...or homemade french fries.

Ok, I lied. I found a picture of the munchkins - taken by Sus. Let me introduce Sweat Pea and Sprout.

1 comment: