A little something about a boy and a girl, their dogs, their adventures, a few flowers...and a wee bit of running.







Monday, May 16, 2011

Gardening

It's gardening season....finally! And we've got our very own work camp flourishing here, complete with child laborers, which is, exceptionally....counterproductive.

Hey kid! The dirt goes in the box, not the bucket.
No, really - in the box, not your shirt (or her mouth).
Milk breaks. So many milk breaks.

...and that foreman...I have my doubts about his efficacy too.

What? Another break?



Yeah, we might be buying our veggies all summer with this work crew.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! The pictures and the kids ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you tell a story. I'm sure cute pictures like these make it even easier. =) Good luck with the garden, and keeping that work crew in line!

    ReplyDelete