37 weeks down!
Apparently she's all cooked and ready to go, so..... let's get this show on the road! How many virgin mojitos can one person have??
I'm getting rather impatient. Can you tell?
To celebrate being full term, I decided to go to a track meet and a half marathon this past weekend.
I had intended to be just a spectator, but somehow ended up running the track meet with Rowan since he really wanted to run, but didn't want to let go of my hand. Luckily I can still keep up with a 3-year old.
Rachel was in town and Sus, who had Baby James a mere 7 weeks ago, ran in our local half marathon. Rowan and I went down to cheer the girls on. We all ran the race last year so I was a bit sad standing on the side watching. I am pretty amazed that anyone can run so well 7 weeks after giving birth, but they both finished hot, sweaty, and smiling, and just a wee bit slower than last year.
Track meet & pre-race nerves
100 meters
The 800 meter race (which we turned into a 400)
Abby actually jumped the gun she was so eager to race. There was no catching her.
Track stars!
They even got Olympian and winner of multiple NY and Boston marathons, Bill Rogers, to autograph their numbers!
Refueling post race
Half marathon
Did I mention she had a baby 7 weeks ago?
Sus and Rachel!
Great photos--especially the belly ; ) Can't wait for her to come out and join the fray!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be running along side Sus in no time! Just a little bit longer now... thanks for all the cute pictures of my favorite Ann Arbor kiddies. I had so much fun hanging out with Rowan a week ago!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a beautiful women Heather and in your pic up there it looks like your already carrying baby in a slung in front - too cute ! Almost here , looks Ike it ..... Love ya and I will be thinking of you :)
ReplyDeletePrecious Rowan is just like his mommy, can't wait to meet him face to face:)
ReplyDelete