A little something about a boy and a girl, their dogs, their adventures, a few flowers...and a wee bit of running.







Monday, September 17, 2012

Wedding

They said they were getting married.

 And that the trees would be a nice place for a wedding.
I have a feeling it's going to be a rocky marriage. They will definitely need to buy two of everything and their house will need to have a line painted down the middle.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I'm sad to see that Rowan has already moved on. But alas, last night at dinner Abby referred to her best friend Daniel...a boy she plays with at the park.

    Also, she is so tall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Last night Little B came over and Rowan told me he wanted to go to NYC to visit him. I then told him that NYC was right next to CT. He nearly bounced himself out of bed with joy yelling, "ABBY, ABBY, ABBY!!" I think the love will come back rather quickly once they are reunited.

      Delete