A little something about a boy and a girl, their dogs, their adventures, a few flowers...and a wee bit of running.







Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Part 2 - Dorsey/Browne Family

Shall we start with pies again?
The pie quintet is now an octet. Although honestly, Iris and I didn't really deserve pie aprons this year. Iris just sits around looking cute. And all I did was put down a layer of bananas in a pie pan and then scurry out of the kitchen to avoid pie chaos.
Two thirds of the chaos
Loughlin, the Christmas elf.
Mmmm, sugar.
Mmmm, more sugar.
Loughie, Grandma, and a super satiny Christmas robe.
Iris tests out her new chewy toys
And then considers eating Patrick's shnoss as well.
The jingle girl in her new dress from Loughlin and family.
Brains, brawn, and beauty. All three of them.
Christmas din din. The difference between the boy cousins should be noted here. Brian Joseph wore a tie and Rowan wore no pants.
Quite possibly the sweetest thing on Earth at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I agree: quite possibly the sweetest thing on Earth. She's such a beautiful little babe!
    The pie making looks like a wonderful family activity--I'm so excited to have a little one and start such traditions at our house!!! Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you in the meantime. =)

    ReplyDelete