A little something about a boy and a girl, their dogs, their adventures, a few flowers...and a wee bit of running.







Sunday, January 5, 2014

Oregon

The yearly migration to the homeland.

 Cuttin' shit up (those are Grandma's words, not mine)

Setting choker

Grandpa Don, hauling one cute little shit around (my word this time.)

Fixing fences?

Hanging with Grandma. I'll probably be in deep you know what if she sees her picture. That's okay. I'm 40 now. She can totally take my birthday away if she wants. Plus, I think she looks great especially considering everything she's been through the past couple of years.

And last but not least, ponies!

And on to Aunt Jani and Uncle Don's place.

Where quads and dogs await. A LOT OF DOGS. I don't have pictures of them because they were way too busy keeping ducks and sheep in tight little circles.

 Racing to find the ponies.
Waiting patiently for a pony ride.
Oh dear, it's this kid again. The boy and his ducks.

2 comments: