I just laughed out loud. It startled Jack, who was sleeping under my feet, and lifted his head suddenly. His head hit my foot, which jostled my knee, where I was resting my coffee cup. The cold coffee sloshed out over the rim and landed on his head. Which made me laugh harder. All because Rowan is such an awesome naked painter. Why is it that this makes me want to write my PhD in the nude? He just looks so content with nothing on. Thanks for the laugh.
We had SO much fun painting! I just about stripped down myself. Your writing is so creative with clothes on (assuming you're clothed normally), I can only imagine how colorful it would be done naked. Perhaps there'd be a little magical realism at work and you'd have your entire committee stripping down while reading it.
I just laughed out loud. It startled Jack, who was sleeping under my feet, and lifted his head suddenly. His head hit my foot, which jostled my knee, where I was resting my coffee cup. The cold coffee sloshed out over the rim and landed on his head. Which made me laugh harder.
ReplyDeleteAll because Rowan is such an awesome naked painter.
Why is it that this makes me want to write my PhD in the nude? He just looks so content with nothing on.
Thanks for the laugh.
We had SO much fun painting! I just about stripped down myself. Your writing is so creative with clothes on (assuming you're clothed normally), I can only imagine how colorful it would be done naked. Perhaps there'd be a little magical realism at work and you'd have your entire committee stripping down while reading it.
ReplyDeleteYou just made me laugh again. Just what I needed today as I try to figure out what I'm supposed to say at ESA next week. =)
ReplyDeleteUgh. ESA.
ReplyDeleteYay! Naked babies painting!
HE HAS TALENT for color combinations. Both painting on both parts of the porch are very interesting.....
ReplyDelete