A little something about a boy and a girl, their dogs, their adventures, a few flowers...and a wee bit of running.







Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Day

How has the weekend been you ask? Well....


I only had to threaten to take away his birthday once. 
 But it was short lived. He had these 2 to hang out with the past few days

s

And then more fun arrived

Rowan wanted a dragon party. He also wanted to do a lot of digging. I didn't really know how to tie those things together. So, we dug. And dug. And dug some more. Even hours after his friends went home, he and Brian (his cousin) were still outside digging.

Construction site cones!

A new shovel!

Wheelbarrow!

Cruz joins the digging crew.

The rest of the festivities




The boys survey the dragon cake.

Nanny on duty

Nanny??

There's always one party girl around.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! What an awesome party. (With some yummy beer too!) I only wish we could have come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Iris; those beers look good! Looks like a great party! Abby says,"these pictures are great! That dragon cake is super good! I'm going to work on a Rowan card later today."

    ReplyDelete