Some days I wish I were as fast as Allie.
or as nimble
or as able to follow directions....at least occasionally. Well, ok, that's a lie. Both Allie and I both pretty dismal at following directions. I'm sure she's humoring me here.
Some days I wish I were as tough as Lucy and as sweet - all at the same time.
And some days I wish I were more like Pete. Yes, Pete.
to have the ability to give it your all when the occasion calls for it, holding back absolutely nothing
without a care in the world
But mainly I hope this coming year will provide me much, much more time to hang out with these guys. They're the best. Ever.
Oh, also I plan on spending a lot more time busting a move - spontaneously and in unlikely places.









Good resolutions--all of them!
ReplyDeleteHere's what I wish:
ReplyDelete1) That I was there when you decided to bust a move.
2) That you posted more pictures of Pete, so that I too would remember to give it all, all the time.
3) That you have all the time a year has to offer with those guys.
Did I mention I love your family?
Or that you're already fast?
Ditto what Liv said. Awesome pics as always!
ReplyDeleteI really really love that picture of your boys. It's so perfect.
ReplyDelete