I'm trying to learn how to use Brian's camera. Generally I set it on 'auto', cross my fingers, and have at it. However, a few of my favorite pictures have come about by forgetting to do this and by sheer luck having the settings at precisely the right place at the right time. Unfortunately, I never knew what those settings were, so I always fall back on good ol' 'auto'. Here's a start with camera experimentation - well the last few anyhow. The first few flowers are ones that Brian took as things have started getting a little more exciting in the yard. The dandelion and bugs (and poor lighting and focus), are all mine.
Almost.....
open!
Nearly.....
there!
If it appears that our yard is largely purple, I assure you, it is not. We have lots of these too:
Hopefully by the end of summer I'll have a few that are both well lit and in focus. Hopefully.
Those are great! I didn't see any out of focus...of course, I've been staring at my computer all day, which tends to ruin my eyesight.
ReplyDelete