A little something about a boy and a girl, their dogs, their adventures, a few flowers...and a wee bit of running.







Monday, October 3, 2011

Dogs & Dunes

Normally when I take pictures of our dogs they turn out like this:

Pete, especially, is rather unpredictable. One moment he's briskly trotting towards you and the next he's bounding away in the opposite direction or... running into a fence. We just got back from some pretty magical dunes (more on that in the next post). Once again, we had miles of sand and not another soul nearby, so I got to practice a bit of dog photography.
There he is!

And again!

Ella

Ella & Wyatt

Pete, Ella, & Charlie

Wyatt & Ella

Wyatt, full throttle

Lucy. Okay, that one wasn't so hard.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You got some really, really good ones!! I bet the dogs are still dreaming of running on those dunes.

    ReplyDelete