A little something about a boy and a girl, their dogs, their adventures, a few flowers...and a wee bit of running.







Thursday, September 22, 2011

Secret Beach - Day 2

We liked it so much, we went back
...and played in the dunes.

I had hoped to show you how amazing and steep the dunes were. You could have been impressed by the climb and thought, "No, no way would I climb that."  Instead, it looks like we're just hopping around in the sand. 
Abby learns to fly

Sus and Ella

Brian, Allie, & Lucy

Rowan, ever the daredevil, takes 3 times as long to come down.

Tuckered
It was a lot of hopping

2 comments:

  1. I just got exhausted looking at that dune again :) Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh. That looks like fun! I would go about as fast as Rowan, but we'd be grinning together the whole time.

    ReplyDelete